stat counter

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

CITY HALL SCULPTURE

  I was riding my bike through the Coconut Grove Convention Center and saw an exciting, new sculpture in the distance.

When I got closer I realized it was just a pile of debris,  the beginning of the long-awaited demolition of the Center.
 
 As I walked around admiring it, I realized I was right the first time. 
 It was a sculpture,

 

not all that different from the "real sculpture" -an expensive pile of jumbled concrete- fifty feet away.

    As Miami's city hall was at my back, I gave it a name, "Detritus (Remains of Soaring, Political Ambitions)". 
   See this local classic before it gets hauled away.  Nothing lasts long in Miami.



1 comment:

  1. those are horrible site but I really would like to share it if you will let me. anyway if you need some licensed electician to handle some issues in your neighborhood you can call http://IBEXTechCorp.com

    ReplyDelete