stat counter

Saturday, August 17, 2013

SHOOTING FROM THE HIP

Full Face Hoody
    Clumsy at best, I walk up  pretending I'm photographing something else.   Then, I lower the camera -as if pausing- and snap a few at hip level.  Every now and then one comes out okay.                     Michigan Man

Friends taking in all things natural.





If I were a serious photographer, I would shoot hundreds of pictures of people staring at their cell phones.  Sometimes I feel like the only one who isn't.











 Here are a few non-people shots,

  This gaggle of crutches festooned a pillar in St. Anne's Cathedral (Quebec).   They were no longer needed by those blessed by miracles.



Hay Rake,Harvard, Massachusetts
 
                                          

 
Co-op photo op, Belfast, Maine


No comments:

Post a Comment