stat counter

Sunday, October 13, 2024

MORNING MAGIC

      Francesca and I were having  breakfast last Thursday. The sun was out for the first time since the latest hurricane. She commented on how lovely it was, the horizontal sunbeams illuminating the palmettos outside.

 

    

    I agreed, grabbed my camera and went out to capture it. When I did, I noticed all kinds of early morning wonder. 

    I took these photos while my eggs and coffee grew cold. 


Beautyberry



Roselle that later became jam



Seminole pumpkin

Tangerines and wild sage


Young limequats

lemons above pumpkin and cucumber vines
Ripening persimmons


Shampoo ginger





    

 

 

And then I went back to cold eggs and coffee.




_______________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment