stat counter

Monday, May 2, 2022

GLENN'S ART SHOW, May Day '22

    I thank everyone who stopped by my art opening yesterday.  If you couldn't be there, here's the next best thing.

 

 I filled up the room with my many whimsical creations,

 

   Our daughter, Antonia and her husband, Carlos, were our first guests.

 

   Their masks fit right into the main theme, the many masks I have made for the King Mango Strut and other parades.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            We had fun trying them on,




 
 
My softball buddy, Ron, took a liking to 
"Gimme Four!".

 

 

 

 The hungry crowd enjoyed grapes, mangoes, kumquats, and mango shots in the church library gallery.

   




 It was a quick look at the the many things I've enjoyed making as an artist. Thanks for coming along.
 
King Mango's best friend,
Glenn
      
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment