stat counter

Tuesday, July 18, 2023

THE TREES ARE FREAKIN' OUT!

      It's ridiculous how men try to prove their worth by arm wrestling, engaging in war, and even in pissing contests. Any chance I had in the last one ended when my prostate gland started expanding years ago.

     A Miami urologist explained, "It's restricting the flow of your urine and will only get worse." When worse meant getting up to pee four times a night I knew things had to change.  

    

    Last week I underwent  an operation to reduce the size of my prostate. It will allow me to whiz like a normal guy again.

    I'm glad I did. It went well. 

   As silly as it sounds, it's thrilling to be able to hit a tree four-feet away once more.  For a moment it's as if I have found a small part of my lost youth.

      It'll take a while to recover. I can't ride a bike for a month. In the mean time I made a thank-you card for my surgeon.  It reads,



    

No comments:

Post a Comment