stat counter

Friday, January 3, 2020

THE YEAR OF THE TOAD

   Welcome to 2020, 'The Year of the Toad'.  Knowing this, I wasn't surprised when I became one  -at the stroke of midnight-  on New Year's Eve.
   
    Francesca seemed amused as she picked up 
her wort-covered husband, set me in a cocktail
glass, and partied on. I spent most of the night in a terrarium celebrating by eating mealy worms.
   In the morning my wife took me out to see the sunrise.  She said she would kiss me -returning me to my former self- if I promised to keep our bathrooms clean. 
   I'm still thinking about it. The worms aren't that bad and I enjoy people telling me I'm "the cutest thing".
                    ______________________



2 comments:

  1. Did you realize there is a 12 word phrase you can tell your crush... that will trigger deep emotions of love and instinctual appeal for you buried inside his chest?

    That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, cherish and look after you with his entire heart...

    12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Love Impulse

    This impulse is so hardwired into a man's genetics that it will drive him to work better than ever before to do his best at looking after your relationship.

    Matter-of-fact, fueling this all-powerful impulse is so important to achieving the best possible relationship with your man that the instance you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll immediately notice him expose his mind and heart for you in such a way he never expressed before and he'll see you as the only woman in the world who has ever truly tempted him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where we pay you moment money for your non-utilized vehicles removing them and putting them to their most ideal use with our master channels.
    Junk Car Removal Brampton

    ReplyDelete