stat counter

Thursday, September 13, 2018

BURNING MAN PHOTOS, Part Three

  I love sharing the stories that come with my BMan photographs.  Here's the last batch.


 Even  dummies had to "mask up" for dust storms.






 Sunglasses were an easy way to get weird.



 Hundreds of drones danced in the sky


          Ahmet, the dear son I adopted last year,        stopped by to visit with his girlfriend, Katerina.
When he's not burning he's performing surgeries in Amsterdam.

 We made so many new friends. One morning our neighbor, Sahari, shared his Indian coffee.




Three volunteers at the performance stage (as a dust storm was passing through)


 Our group,  Miami's Fabulous Five 





Mayan Warrior, a nightclub on wheels from Mexico City
 The noodles were free but the line much too long

 I love the way everyone lights their bikes. We need more of that in Miami!


 Resting my dogs











I volunteered in the festival's media office.  Here's a typical
person stopping by for assistance.
 Yes, there were a few kids there but I am not sure why











Better to bring them when they've reached drinking age. Natalia and Dylan performing in the big tent

We could use some of these signs in Coconut Grove                                                                                   

 







Posted on a porto-potti. 





 
   My son, Ian, with Johnny Green*, our new friend from Taiwan. ( *his translation of Lin Shang-Shian whose last three letters spell his new friend's name, "Ian")



It's a good place to show off your over-the-top costume or naked body.  Those folks comprise about 80% of the publicity and 2% of the BMan population. You're free to do your thing in Black Rock City.
   Thanks to Burning Man '18, I now know there's a bright future for my driftwood  collection.
                      _____________________

No comments:

Post a Comment